This small plugin allows you to preview drafts on the frontend website, before you publish them. This doesn't work on complete "New Content" so you need to store the content at least as "Draft" once before you can preview it on the frontend!
- View Drafts on the Frontend
- ... as long as you're logged in and the administrator
- ... or the editor of the respective draft
- Preview button on the Content admin pages
- PHP v5.6.0+
- Bludit v3.6.0+
- Download the Draft Plugin
- Upload it to your
bl-pluginsfolder of your Bludit Website
- Visit the Bludit Administration and enable the "Draft" Plugin through "Settings" > "Plugins"